Welcome to our 3 hour Illinois Concealed Carry Renewal class.
In this class we will go over the following.
- Appropriate and lawful interaction with law enforcement
- Instruction on prohibited areas and the parking lot exception
- Use of force laws
- Weapon handling and range qualification
What to bring to the range
It is outdoors so dress for the weather, we will shoot rain, snow, or shine (no lightning). The recommended equipment is listed below.
- Hat with a brim
- Long pants
- No open shirts (brass has a tendency to fall down openings in shirts)
- A pistol that you could realistically conceal and carry
- A holster that attaches to your belt, that is designed for your specific firearm, and that covers the trigger with kydex. One size fits all soft holsters are not permitted.
- A sturdy belt
- Hearing protection
- Eye protection